Monday, April 10, 2006

Honeymoon Desserts



Just when i came back from Beijing and told myself that i needed to cut back on the sweets (esp at night before i sleep) and that i need to work out more to compensate for all the bad and oily foods that i eat all the time... my friends call me up to go eat desserts in a great place (way better than Sweet Cultures @ home) in Sai KIng which is the neighbouring city that is so close to us. It's about a 10 minute bus ride and costs about 5.90 HKD... seems expensive to us because we can get to other closer places for 4.50 or 3.50. More importantly, since James (now so health conscious) was sitting beside i didn't order what i wanted to order... which was the ice cream pancake with fruit or the coconut sago and fruit. The prices are the same as back home so i stuck with black seasame paste. I love it!

The above picture is just James and I trying to do an exaggerated Derek Zoolander Pose without laughing. I obviously can't hold it in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your crzy mei. i love ur ideas!!! so much detail and thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home