Monday, October 02, 2006

CUBA PICS

This is the beautiful view from a mountain peak of Holguin Cuba... a costly view resulting in too many insect bites!
Tiff and I sitting in the lobby of one of the A La Carte Restaurants
My dad at the shooting range: he almost got a perfect score ... out of fluke
Outside the Mediterranean restaurant
This was during our hike and bike excursion... ben is such a good influence on me
One of the daily night entertainment shows... this was a salsa/dance show
My beautiful sister on her wedding day... too bad i was sick for most of the ceremony
The beach that was part of our resort... there was snorkling on one side and in the middle were small sail boats.

1 Comments:

Blogger tiffany said...

yay! you've started to blog once more! seeing these pictures makes me miss you guys... :(

despite all the massive stomach pains, cuba was nice, wasn't it? :) (but i still don't think it was the alcohol that made us sick.)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home