Thursday, March 22, 2007

Warm Weather = Stupid People

Harsh title isn't it... well this is exactly what flows through my head...

Well Gable and I had an interesting conversation a few days ago on how today (thursday) would be a warm day reaching 14 degrees. We joked around about how we would see girls in short mini skits with UGGS, tank tops and fur jackets, bermuda shorts and fur jackets... very senseless outfits! We were talking about tallying up all the ridiculous outfits that we would see... he was actually joking however I on the other hand was not... next time i'll take photos because only a photo can capture the greatest memories... The weather channels were right and even with a little wind and little rain i felt the humidity right when i came out of the bus. My tallying began ... within the few minutes i walked into York Lanes for a coffee and saw a girl with a mini skirt and a t-shirt... close enough even though she wasn't wearing UGGS.... the second nonsensical outfit and the winner of them all...in the basement of the schulich building... a girl wearing a tube top and a shawl... DING DING DING you win. I should have taken a picture. I saw the typical shorts and fur jacket and high knee boots which i can forgive but i mean TUBE TOP and SHAWL that doesn't even make sense to me.

Please ladies; just because it's merely 14 degrees outside it doesn't call for a beach party. I'm waiting for someone to wear flip flops soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! that's the funniest shit! hahaa

I'm just procrastinating right now... when I should be studying for my personal finance exam which is tomorrow... but I just realized you still blog on this site!! I thought you stopped doing that like last year since you were still in HK!

YIPPIE! Now I can spend more time reading your blog instead of doing more "productive" things, although I do think this would be productive catching up on you!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home