Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Procrastination



Today was so sucky... had only 4 hours of sleep and the cleaning ladies woke me up ... they talk so loud and i forgot to cover the windowms completely so light was shining on my eye... was very cranky today, didn't feel like studying or doing anything but forced it... Who would have thought that having too little sleep could affect u so much... i had no idea; my cough got worse too in the morning but it seemed to have died down. I should be reading econ or reviewing some business ethics but my eyes are tired and i want to type.

Just want to say thanks Steve (a.k.a. "em") the guy who always gives me perspective when i'm not thinking straight... love u
(this picture is old... it's from my b-day... but just wasting time)

1 Comments:

Blogger bt said...

aww mei miss you too!!!!!!!! heart bun

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home