Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stanley Market and Repulse Bay



I never wrote about this but this happened a while ago... short blog! My aunt took me to Stanley Market which is a market of lots of clothes and souvenirs that are overpriced because many tourists go there. I would never buy anything from there. I'm sure the stuff could be real but my theory that i stick with is that in Asia... just assume that Everything is FAKE. Anyways we had ice cream and then right after had afternoon tea (a British tradition that has been passed down to HK even after British rule) at a place called Wildfire... amazing snacks!

After we went to Repulse Bay, a beautiful beach; again filled with tourists... i will definately make a trip back there when it gets hotter.

1 Comments:

Blogger bt said...

ahhaha i love your pictures!!
you and your aunt have similar features!! oh and i also accepted the blog invite. what do you want me to do with that?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home