Monday, August 07, 2006

Somebody Kill me NOW!

someone put the noose around my neck or slit my throat...

VBS next week... just lost my folder of everything... prob. left it at church

Sister's bridal shower on saturday... looks good but need time to buy the stuff
Just drove to Ikea today for stuff for the B.S. now i don't need it arg. On a positive note i picked up more coolio storage boxes with a chocolate brown and white flower patttern. That makes my day 10X better!

Work everyday even today the CIVIC holiday... not stat. Everyone makes me feel better by saying, "oh that sucks you have to work..."

I am looking forward to the end of this week... after sunday...

p.s. sick of aqua

2 Comments:

Blogger bt said...

mei its ok. take it easy. enjoyr ur summer while you still can!! and delegate!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger bt said...

i ll take you to facial anytime!!!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home