Sunday, April 08, 2007

Janice's Birthday - Salsa Night


Happy Birthday Janice!


Despite the fact that was i sick and i knew that i would inevitable get worse by going to Babalu's for salsa last Wednesday... I went for my girl Janice, whom I have only known and got to know better this last year of Schulich which is a shame but she is awesome. We went salsa and Gable and I were late for the 9pm lesson but I'm glad we missed it because the instructor was an ass. He kept yelling at my friend for being too slow, even though it's a beginner class. Anyways we picked up a few tips from Shirley and her boyfriend Terrance who had taken lessons before... excellent teachers i might add. It was too bad that I had to leave early just as some of my friends arrived since my throat was getting really choked up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home