Thursday, February 23, 2006

Early B-day Celebrations

Sunday was a great day… first went to church with Renee and Rochelle… sermon was good but even at the 11:15am sermon I was still tired… I wished he would pray so I could close my eyes. After went to Quarry Bay to meet up with my aunt and her friends for dim sum… more eating. Pineapple Fried Rice!! The plan after dim sum was that my aunt and I were suppose to buy some fresh seafood and go to her friend’s apartment for dinner for a pre-mini-birthday celebration, however my aunt had to meet up with some clients and so I went shopping at Fa Yuen Guy (Flower Market) to finish up the street. So I shopped for about 2 hours… had tons of fun and got a bunch of deals. But I also experienced first hand some shopping frustration… I bought a basic black sweater for $39 HK and thought it was a good deal… then saw the same thing for $29… I hate feeling so ripped off! I also got a shirt from ‘GARAGE’… TACB will know what this is but these shirts go for around the same price $29 HK in Canada but at least I don’t have to sew it up! It was weird to see GARAGE stuff at the market… it was exactly how it is in Canada but it’s pretty good stuff so you know that these markets aren’t the most updated! Afterwards I met up with my aunt and her friend Wings. It was a great night… Annie cooked up a great steak and we had amazing appetizers of shrimp and crab! The finale was awesome… Mango cheesecake! My aunt and her friends are just great… one of the best b-day dinners I have had in a long time. Annie also busted out the GOOD red wine! We spent the night eating and listening/watching Annie’s Andrew Lloyd Webber concert. Amazing DVD… also had fun watching her company’s annual dinner. Some Chinese celebrity was singing and all the management including her boss did the Stick Dance. Hahah good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home